Do You Need A Statin?
Nov 3, 2011
What are they?
How do statins work?
Should I take a statin?
- You've had a heart attack or get chest pain (angina)
- You've had bypass surgery or artery-clearing angioplasty
- You have heart disease and your LDLs are higher than 100 mg/dL.
- You have diabetes
- Your LDLs are over 190 mg/dL despite lifestyle changes
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
- You have multiple risk factors for heart disease beyond high cholesterol--such as a family history of heart disease (heart attack in a brother or father before age 55; in a mother or sister before age 65), high blood pressure, cigarette smoking, overweight, a sedentary lifestyle or an unhealthy diet
What should I do if I do take a statin?
Keep following a healthy lifestyle.
Video: Should You Take a Statin?
How to Write the First Sentence of a Book
Childrens Book Review: Dancing With Grandma
Roberto Cavalli Pre-Fall 2019 Collection
How to Host a Silent Dinner
Olive Stuffed Radish Eyeballs with Guacamole
How to Be Rich on Neopets
The 26 Bikram Yoga Poses – A Complete Step-By-Step Guide
Road Testing 12 Different Shades of Orange Lipstick in Search of theBest
Kendall Jenner wrote a letter to herself, predicted shed be a model
Date: 06.12.2018, 19:00 / Views: 32292