Effective DIY Moisturizing Facial Masks
Skin is one of the components of beautiful looks that should be treated with a special attention and care. First of all, ladies should remember that when saying that they should take care of their skin, we primarily mean essential activities like moisturizing. This might sound quite trivial at first, but it does make an important aspect of the beautiful looks of ladies. One great and probably most significant reason for that is that when the skin gets dry and is not properly hydrated, the cells get older way quicker and this leads to the appearance of wrinkles and premature aging. Thus, what you need to consider first of all when striving for flawless skin especially for the face is moisturizing. This is, in fact, vital for the owners of dry skin, but still, this doesn’t mean that those ladies who have the oily or the combined type should forget about hydration at all. So that’s what we are going to speak about right now, introducing the main ways of moisturizing the skin at home, using someeffective DIY moisturizing facial masks.
The Main Alternatives of DIY Facial Masks
Speaking about the basic types of masks that you can opt for when speaking about skin moisturizing we should note that there is one common feature uniting them all, being the anti-degradation function. That is, all of them fight the destruction of the oily cover of the skin. This question acquires a special attention especially due to the variety of factors causing dry skin. First of all it’s the dry air accompanied with wind and sunlight that may cause dehydration. Harsh water can be included in this list as the second most essential factor. When washing your face with such water you do not actually make it hydrated, but harm it even more.
There are no certain age limitations for starting to use such treatments for your face. Itching, scaling, irritation, dryness should all be relevant sings and signals about the necessity to start doing something about the skin. If you have any of these skin problems, you shouldn’t just sit and wait until you see the wrinkles. Just the opposite! You should take measures in order to prevent that.
It’s here that the owners of oily skin can feel themselves a bit luckier, since despite the disadvantages such skin may cause, especially for their earlier ages they still will enjoy the benefit of having the problem of dehydration with milder intensity than those having dry skin. Oily skin provides a thicker barrier against outer factors like dry air, also protecting the skin against the other types of harmful influences more effectively.
Thus, when trying to pick a suitable facial mask for you, you should first of all pay attention to the ingredients the options include. This is especially important for those having oily skin. They shouldn’t pick such facials, which will clog the epidermis even more. Just the opposite, it would be really cool if they could pick such variants that apart from moisturizing also have functions like cleaning the pores. Such are the facial masks made of medical clay or those prepared on the bases of the salt of Dead Sea.
Such skin types like those prone to acne or already having acne are quite problematic, too. The visible pores, unhealthy redness, blackheads, etc. are all signs of the improper blood flow and circulation around the given areas or this may mean that the blood vessels are situated too close to the skin and are too small. For such types of skin, the components of the masks should be picked with an utmost attention.
At home, you can make DIY facial masks with whatever you find in the fridge. One great and cool thing about using DIY cosmetic means is being sure that there is nothing chemical or harmful there in the mixture and that these mixtures definitely contain only healthy components like milk, fruits, berries, honey, vegetables and much more. These products do not limit with only moisturizing the skin. They also contribute to the blood circulation and make the face smoother. For instance, a usual sour-cream may become a natural and ready-made mask for dry skin, being applied to the face for some 15 minutes and washed off with warm water. This is a type of home skin lifting.
You can also grate one egg yolk with 1 tbsp. of sour cream, 1 glass of carrot juice or 1 tbsp. of black carrot. This mixture needs to be kept on the face for 15 minutes, after which it will improve the skin condition and the complexion.
Generally, there are a number of recipes with sour cream, from which you may choose one and enjoy the ones that you think may have the coolest results.
How to Make DIY Moisturizing Facial Masks
After discussing the basic benefits and the advantages of the homemade facial treatments we may also speak about the ways according to which the homemade DIY facials can be made. In addition, what we need to note is that picking a treatment you should be careful with the functions and the compatibility of those ingredients with your skin type. For instance, of you have lighter skin tone and the treatment you choose is meant to lighten up the face, then the outcomes will not be impeccable, to put it mildly.
Thus here are some effective and cool variants you may try out at home:
1. For the first recipe you may grate a carrot of medium size, add an egg yolk and carefully mix all. Further, just apply this mask to the face, wait for half an hour repeating the procedure twice a week for good results.
2. For the second variant you can grate a tomato of medium size and make a mash. Add 1 tsp. of starch in order to get an even mash, having quite a dense consistency enabling you to cover your face with this thick and heavy mass. Afterwards, when mixing the previous two components you should also add 2-3 drops of essential or olive oil and let the mask stay on the face for 20 minutes. Using the mask once a week is quite enough. This mask is universal, being suitable for any skin type.
3. For the following recipe you need to mix the flowers of yarrow, St. John’s wort, chamomile, and hops cones and boil them. When the mixture starts getting warm, you need to add two egg yolks into it, not forgetting about a tsp. of honey, 1-2 tsp. of fresh squeezed lemon juice. Apply this mask like a usual facial cream with the frequency of once a week letting it stay on the skin for half an hour.
4. As the next recipe suggests you can also grate a fresh cucumber of medium size and squeeze the juice. This liquid should further be mixed with cream with equal proportions and finished off with 20 drops of rose water. After 20 minutes you can remove the mask with the help of the same rose water.
5. In addition, you can also try to mix 1 tsp. of oily sour cream with 1 tsp. of carrot juice, 1 tsp. of milk, and 1 tsp. of olive oil. This mask should not be mixed but rubbed over a plate and applied to the face, waiting for some 25 minutes. Then it should be rubbed away with an ice cube made of different salted fruits.
6. Furthermore, you can also try out a facial mask with oil and honey, thus taking a tbsp. of vegetable oil (olive oil may also do), honey and butter, add some egg yolk, rub all over and heat until getting all in warm condition. Afterwards you need to divide all up in two and apply the first part first, letting the second for the second application in some 10 minutes. You can already wash all after 10 more minutes.
7. If you still don’t find whatever you need, you can try out the following option being made of 100 g of sour cream with the peels of a lemon (previously grated) and egg yolks. Mix all and cover the mixture letting it stay like that for 15 minutes. By the end of the time you should also have added 1 tsp. of olive oil and mix all. This treatment should be applied for 20 minutes.
8. Another flabbergastingly easy and effective method is cutting slices of a pumpkin and putting them on the face for 20-30 minutes.
9. Further, you can also try out boiling a potato with the peels and mash it, adding an egg yolk and 1 tsp. of milk to it. Later the mixture needs to be heated on a water bath slowly and applied to the face, leaving it on for 20 minutes. It would be better to cover the face with gauze beforehand.
10. Finally, you can also take 2 tbsp. of cereal and add 4 tbsp. of warm water to it, infusing the mixture for 15 minutes. Then, you need to apply it to the face, waiting for half an hour. You should repeat this process twice a week.
Here were the basic options of DIY moisturizing facial masks we would like to introduce to your attention this time, noting the basic advantages of DIY homemade treatments over the chemically enriched and expensive products.
Video: Ultimate DIY Face Mask + DIY Face Scrub for Dry Skin, Oily Skin, Acne, Clear Skin
Here is Planks full statement
Is It Bad That We Find This Video Of Guys Waxing Below the Belt Oddly Satisfying
Five surprising hairstyles you CAN wear today
How to Plan Fun Winter Activities for Your Family
How to Make Deep Fried Eggs
Tomatoes protect against sun damage
What Is Sickle Cell Anemia
This Is How to Tame Unwanted Flyaways
Reiew: Case-Mates Barely There Leather Phone Case is thin and light
7 Major Fall Decor Trends We’re So AmpedAbout