How to Hogtie Someone
If you hogtie someone correctly, the person will stand practically no chance of putting up resistance, much less of escaping. All you need to do is tie the person's hands and feet behind their back, and then tie all of these parts together. Just make sure that the person you're tying up has given you permission to do so and that you are easily able to untie her or him in a hurry if need be. See Step 1 to get started.
Obtain the consent of the person you intend to tie up.Tying someone up without their consent is illegal. It's important to understand that being hogtied can be quite uncomfortable for long periods of time.
At no time should the hogtied person be left alone unsupervised.A rule of thumb is to not leave someone tied up in this position for more than an hour. The bigger or heavier a person is, the shorter he or she will stand a hogtie. Accordingly, a rather lightweight person, such as a woman of slender build, can endure a hogtie for quite many hours, some have reported having stayed hogtied overnight without any problems. However fatal incidents of full-bodied males are known from police custody. So: keep it safe & sane.
- Periodically check to make sure the person is breathing easily and comfortable, especially if gags or other bondage implements are being used simultaneously. Under no circumstances is a person to be left unattended, if gags should be used. Again: be safe, first and foremost!
Tie the person's hands behind their back.Gently bring the person's hands behind their back with the palms facing each other, wrists crossed or palms facing outward. Take the rope and wrap it several times firmly around the person's wrists. Tighten the rope by cinching it firmly between the arms.
Optionally tie the person's elbows together gently.Tie right above the elbows pushing them as close together as possible, but tight enough where they won't slip out of place. The degree to which you tie the arms together is up to you, and you can just tie the wrists if you want.
- At this point, some people also like to secure the person's hands to their waist, though it's not necessary for a basic hogtie. If you want to, this can be done by wrapping rope around the person's waist/stomach like a belt, and pushing the arms down, so they're unable to shift them up or down, then securing the ropes together with an overhand knot.
Have the person lie down flat on the ground.Make them comfortable and ensure that they can breathe easily while lying flat on their stomach in the prone position. Again, check periodically to make the person being tied is comfortable.
Tie the person's feet together at the ankles.Use the same basic approach you used on the hands and arms, bringing the ankles together, passing rope between the ankles and wrapping each individually, then wrapping them together snugly with the rope.
- For best performance, make sure the person is not wearing any footwear but remains in bare feet. Taking away the shoes (and socks if any), it will give you a further advantage since the ropes will be placed on the bare skin instead of clothing so they won't slip off. It is easier to tie up a barefoot person in general. In case the captive is struggling, you will run a lesser risk of getting bruised by a shod kick. (You can also bring a struggling captive quickly under control by simply grasping some of their toes. Chances are, the person will let you finish to tie them up rather compliantly.)
On a barefooted person it can also be monitored way more reliably that the blood circulation or nerve pathways will not be cut off by the rope.
- For this purpose it is recommended to check the tactile sense of the toes and soles at regular intervals during a hogtie, which obviously cannot be performed if the person is wearing shoes or even socks.
Optionally, tie their legs together, just under the knee.Use the same technique as the wrists and ankles, making sure its tight enough that the rope doesn't fall down. This stops their legs from struggling forwards and backward as well as left and right.
Use another rope to tie the bare ankles to the wrists behind the back.To finish off the hogtie, first pass a rope through the ankle ropes and the wrist ropes, pulling them together and bringing the ankles up by bending the person's knees. The ideal angle is found, when you stand right in front of the hogtied person and the undersides of their feet are looking right at you if the ankles are relaxed.
QuestionIs it okay if they don't have pants on?James UrwinCommunity AnswerIt depends on what the person you are tying up wants and if they don't mind being tied up naked.Thanks!
QuestionWhy would I need to use this technique?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYou can use this technique for tickling, just for fun, possibly revenge, etc.Thanks!
QuestionWhy would I want to do this, can it be used for self-defense?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerNot really for self defense, it is more of a role playing thing for couples to do together.Thanks!
QuestionHow can I escape from being hogtied?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYou can try struggling until the rope gets weak and your hand gets free and then try to open the knots. However, if someone knows how to do really good hogties you will not escape, at least not in under a few hours.Thanks!
QuestionIs there anyway a person could escape from this?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerAs long as the ropework on the hands is good, then there is no way that someone could escape in an hour. However, it is possible to stretch the rope over a period of time and, depending on the person's hands, even slip out of the knot.Thanks!
QuestionI am 13 years old and I love to hogtie myself and escape. Is that good?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerIt's not really good or bad. If you have fun doing that, and you're not hurting yourself or anyone else, it's fine.Thanks!
QuestionCan I tickle the person when I have them tied up?Community AnswerIf the person you've hogtied is okay with it, sure. But if he or she is having breathing problems, stop immediately.Thanks!
QuestionCan I use it on myself?James UrwinCommunity AnswerYou could, but if you are tying yourself up, then the rope might be looser than if someone tied you up.Thanks!
QuestionIs this good for sex?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerOnly if the person agrees to it beforehand. Then yes, it could be.Thanks!
QuestionIs there a good substitute for rope?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYou can use tape, but if you want a pain-free experience then you can try using scarves or dressing gown belts.Thanks!
Can you have a page that teach you 100 ways how to tie a rope? Like you can put 100 different ways how to tie the rope
- This is the ideal time to tickle your captive's feet or do whatever you like, as there is nothing they can do to stop you.
- If you tie the hands with the palms facing outward, your prisoner will feel the most helpless and be in a perfectly defenseless position with virtually no possibility to put up resistance at all.
- If elbows only are tied (not recommended), it will probably slide down arms when tightened to ankles. In this case, you may learn to add a chest harness which includes securing over the shoulders. That will stay put.
- You can add extra rope as desired. Some people like to add another line between the elbows and the feet, tying up the toes or whatever else you want to connect. Experiment with different knots and different orientations if you wish.
- Consider being gagged before getting hogtied. Tape is the best thing to use for a gag but scarves also work well, too!
- To further intensify the restraining effect you can firmly tie the knees of the victim together with extra rope, waist belt or some form of strap.
- Use a wider rope, or inch (0.6 or 1.0 cm). Lay 3 - 4 wraps around wrist and ankles to spread pressure over a wider area and reduce the likelihood of injury. Make sure wrapped strands lay side by side, and they don't cross over each other.
- Being hogtied for any length of time can be extremely uncomfortable or even painful, especially if the ropes are too tight.
- If handcuffs and leg irons are used, make sure you can draw on professional equipment, as they are designed to avoid severe injuries that likely happen when cheap "toys" are used. If you go with the major brands, you cannot go wrong.
Sources and Citations
- Videos provided by
In other languages:
Español: , Italiano: , Português: , Русский: , Deutsch: , 中文: , Français: , Bahasa Indonesia:
Video: red dead redemption 2 - HOGTIE & LASSO BRUTALITY - FUNNY & GRUESOME KILL COMPILATION (ep.1)
Over the next several years, plans to demolish the remaining parts of the interior sarcophagus and the damaged reactor unit will be in the works
The Ultimate Guide to Losing Weight After Pregnancy
What Neuropathic Pain Feels Like and the Main Causes of This Neuropathy Symptom
Things To Know Before Getting AFacial
Best haircuts for women Spring-Summer 2015
De resting bitch face is nu wetenschappelijk bewezen
Susan G. Komen Reverses Planned Parenthood Funding Cut
How to Live up to Your Full Potential and Succeed in Life
Jennifer Hudson on Racism and People Assuming She Belongs in the Back of thePlane’
Prince William Has a Powerful Message About Mental Health Stigma
15great ideas for turning your old furniture into beautiful new objects
So men only like intelligent women in theory, apparently
Ayurveda For Boils: How To Use Ayurvedic Remedies For Boils