Model Style: Tali Lennox
ali Lennox is the daughter of music legend Annie Lennoxandone of the modeling world’s rising stars, so it is hardly a surprise to see she effortlessly fuses a rock and roll vibe with the cool aesthetic of an off-duty model. Accordingly, we think Tali is the perfect pick for our latest Model Style installment—whether she is wearing a sleek and sophisticated all-black ensemble, or a flirty lace dress, she is always in style. So, read on to find out what all the need-to-know details on Tali’s style and make sure you take notes as there is plenty of inspiration in today’s edition of Model Style!
1. In September, Tali was spotted outside a show at Milan Fashion Week in cropped skinnies, an oversized blazer, a purple fedora, and lace-up ankle boots. Her outfit has a distinct “off-duty model” vibe, but what we love most about it is its versatility. It is just as suitable for a day shopping as it is for a nighttime cocktail party. For a similar look, pick up Free People’s () and Silence & Noise’s (). Then, simply add Miss KG’s (7.23) and Brooks Brothers’ ().
2. In November, Tali attended the opening of the new Christian Dior boutique in London wearing a flirty white ruffled dress. We love the way Tali has stayed true to her personal style by adding unexpected accessories—specifically, buckled boots and a fedora—instead of choosing safer options like strappy sandals. The outcome is hallmark Tali: fresh, unique and decidedly modern. Read to try this look? Pick up Free People’s (8) or Anna Sui’s (2). Then, simply add Coal’s (.99) and Report’s (.50).
3. Tali certainly knows how to elevate a look from easy to exciting, as evidenced by the ensemble she put together for London’s Fashion’s Night Out in September. Her outfit—a slouchy black tee layered over a black skirt, buckled ankle boots, and an eggplant-purple suede bag—is effortlessly chic, which is perfect for the modern party-hopper. To replicate Tali’s unfussy ensemble, pair Indah’s () with Truly Madly Deeply’s (). Complete your look with Miss Sixty’s (4.48) and Matt & Nat’s (3).
4. Although Tali is clearly a fan of black, that doesn’t mean she is afraid of color. On the contrary, Tali was spotted at the Swatch & Art Collection launch part in London last May wearing a bright red mini dress, which she paired with a denim vest and black ankle boots. The result? A simple outfit with an edgy twist. To assemble an equally cool ensemble, pick up Aqua’s (0.34) and pair it with Topshop’s (). Finish with a pair of Loeffler Randall’s (7.50).
5. Last, but certainly not least, we simply must draw attention to the way Tali styled a little black dress for the Dior Illustrated event in London last November. Once again, Tali has given her ensemble a personal twist by adding patent black pumps and white tights. We love this unexpected touch—it is an easy and effortless way to make your outfit stand out. To try it for yourself, start by picking up Hailey Logan’s (9). Then, accessorize with Steve Madden’s (.95) and Topshop’s ().
Please note that this post may contain one or more sponsored links. If you happen to shop using these links, Mama’s A Rolling Stone will receive a commission from the store.
Video: The Model of the Moment Tali Lennox
All the Ways Women Can Orgasm Besides Touching Their Clits
Slow-Cooker Tips from the Pros
10 Best Cookbooks For Your Next SummerBBQ
10 Supermodel Snapchat Accounts That DefineFOMO
Center Part Hairstyles 2013
What is Right of First Refusal During Child Custody
Evidence of whats to come
Waxing at Home
Leather Harnesses, Ball Gags, and Furries Galore: My Weekend at a Fetish Convention
Lady Gaga Books It to Trump Tower to Stage aProtest
The 36 Skirts Everyone Is Wearing Right Now
How to Write an Acrostic Poem
Scheduling a Custody or Child Support Court Date