1. Combine porcini and hot water in a small bowl. Let stand for 30 minutes.
2. Strain, reserving the liquid. Rinse the mushrooms well under cool water; drain and chop finely. Strain the reserved liquid through a coffee filter or paper towel to remove any sand or dirt.
3. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
4. Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a Dutch oven or large ovenproof high-sided skillet over medium heat. Add leek and the porcini; cook, stirring often, until the leek is tender, 2 to 3 minutes. Add rice, garlic and thyme; stir to coat well. Add wine and cook until almost all evaporated, 2 to 4 minutes. Add broth and the reserved porcini liquid. Bring to a boil. Cover the pan and transfer to the oven.
5. Bake until the rice is just tender but still has a little resistance and a creamy consistency, 40 to 50 minutes. If the risotto seems soupy, place it on the stovetop over medium heat and simmer for a few minutes, stirring, until it reaches the desired consistency.
6. While the risotto is baking, heat the remaining 2 teaspoons oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add cremini and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender and browned, 5 to 7 minutes.
7. When the risotto is ready, stir in the cremini, Parmesan, 2 tablespoons parsley, vinegar, salt and pepper. Sprinkle the remaining parsley on top and serve immediately.
Video: Jamie Oliver and Gennaro - How To Cook Mushroom Risotto
How to Live a Long, Healthy Life
20 Awesome Christmas Outfits For Small Girls
Transgender Candidate Danica Roem Wins Historic Election to the Virginia State Legislature
5 Types of Winter Coats That Keep You Super Warm—But Arent Too Puffy
Can Magnetic Insoles Provide Pain Relief
The 1 Fashion Mistake I See Almost Everyone Make
Gluten-Free Hot Sauce List
Turkey Enchiladas Suizas
How to Re-Create Signature CelebrityHairstyles
Amazon Is Having a Crazy Sale on Instant Pots Today
Yoga Trends You Should Try
Moms response after daughter suspended for dressing inappropriately
Flat Belly Meatless Meals
How to Do Patient Care Without Interruptions
Protein Cobb Salad with Quinoa
Date: 13.12.2018, 05:57 / Views: 32173